Physical Therapy, Outpatient Rehabilitation, and Sports Therapy are some of the services offered at our Miami office. Our rehabilitation center is equipped to manage all orthopedic conditions and is staffed with licensed physical therapist/ speech therapist/ Occupational therapist to provide the highest quality of patient care.
Since 1997, CENA Rehab Center offers:
- State of the art physical therapy is available at our location in Bird Rd.
- Friendly and very knowledgeable staff.
- Experienced Physical therapist determined to get you out of pain through exceptional physical therapy practices.
- Free Transportation.
- We Truly care for our patients here at CENA, you can expect to become part of our growing family.
- We are great at scheduling so you will NOT have to wait to receive your therapy. (please be on time)
Initially, you will be evaluated by a therapist to identify specific limitations and problems, This will allow us to individualize your plan of care. Your therapist will explain your treatment and expected outcomes from the course plan tailored specifically for you, in addition to explaining what to expect from your physical therapies, your therapist will ask you to keep a friendly smile throughout your time with us (positive minds average around 40% better recovery)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- You can expect your average physical therapy session to last from 45-60 minutes depending on the complexity of your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Comfortable, loose fitting clothes are appropriate and athletic shoes are recommended.
Our physical therapist focus on providing patients with real relief from pain. Physical Therapy should be the first course of treatment prior to surgery. If Physical therapy does not solve your pain a second course of physical therapy is recommended. If surgery is performed post op physical therapy is usually performed to help heal scar tissue properly. Our Physical therapy clinics are located throughout Miami, Homestead, and North Miami. Our Physical therapist in Miami pride themselves in providing stellar physical therapy to our patients. We take a one-on-one approach. We do not treat our patients like a workshop and come and go, We care for your true recovery and healing. Trust Our Physical therapist for all your physical therapy needs in Miami.
From Spine injuries, to Ankle sprains our physical therapist take on any patient and serious too. We at CENA Rehab Centers believe physical therapy is an art many practice and few master. Our work speaks for itself. Our marketing is word of mouth. Trust our physical therapist in Miami for all your physical therapy needs.
Call us today at (305) 595-2053 to schedule an appointment. Most major Heath insurances accepted.